Hi, Icha!
Heard you were married! Congratulation!
I apologised I weren't (and couldn't) be there to witnessing my favourite little Angel as the matter fact already a grown up beautiful Woman and threw a Wedding ceremony!
ICHONK!
When my phone rang and then we have a chit-chat and you were telling me that you're getting married, you will have no idea how happy I were at that time!
and I still am (and will always be)
It feels so magical that my very best friend already took her next step in her beautiful life, and chose a gentleman to be friend with for her lifetime.
(AHO! you know you're lucky enough to have Icha as your Wife, don't ever try to make her feel sad - even just a bit)
I won't recall the time the time that we made a stupid act and wishing that almost every anime(s) that we knew are real. (Because I still hoping they were real)
I am so sorry for being a total bad (or maybe the worst) friend, please,
I really wanted to be there, You know I want to,
hope you will forgive me,
(Gonna buy you Bleach comic from 1 - 50, if this will helping you to forgive me, I hope, hehe)
Congrats yah Icha,

0 comments:
Post a Comment