I went to comic con Jakarta 2015, unplanned. Really. I was browsing some action figures, online, then out of nowhere I found a conversation about comic con, I can't help but googled about the schedule, turns out today is the last day of the comic con, how lucky I am!
few hours later I ordered Grab-Bike to go to JCC, without knowing If there's still an available ticket slot and if yes, I don't really know how much the ticket is.
I arrived at JCC hall B with so much expectation (The ticket price is 90k btw!), then I came in, and yeaaaaay, so much crowd as expected. So many cosplayer as expected, but not that much action figures booth which really is drowning my expectation, because the reason I went to the comic con is to buy one or two action figures which I can't find in that place, which kinda sadden, a bit, hmmm, quite much.
I saw Dart Vader anywhere, and Star Wars toys anywhere, and Light Saber, and such and such.
But Thank God I found board game area so I can spent my time in that place because I already spent 90k for entering this lace.
I can not just go without enjoying nothing.
Then I bought a cute card game.
Haha!
So anyway, I don't think comic con ticket is worth it, since I once went to the same kinda event for free but has so much more toys and less crowd and I was satisfied.
But umm, well, comic con was held in JCC anyway.
Kesana ga ngajak2 nih
ReplyDelete